Thursday, October 30, 2008

Long TIme No Blog!!#@(*%&#%*(&#%

This month has been a whirlwind for me. So much to do, so little time to do it. You know the story. On Oct. 1 my mom was in a car accident. She totalled her car, broke her leg so massively that she cannot put any weight on it for two months (one down, one to go) On THe 4th I ran the St. George Marathon. I thought I'd get a break, but I have not done anything but run around like a chicken with my head cut off since. The one thing I haven't done is exercise very much. Every morning I get up and I JUST DON"T WANT TO. I'm trying to change that. I'm going to run down right now and jump on the treadmill.

One big thing that happened is we bought a boat. We've always sat in disdain of those with such big toys. But we got an incredible deal on this boat and you should see Robert. HE IS SO HAPPY!!! Priceless. Really. I'm posting a slide show from our maiden voyage that we took to Lake Mead.

Oh, BTW, my mom is home and doing great.

No comments: