*Whoever snuck in to my house and tidied my kitchen and family room last night while we were in Zion!!!!!-- Although I am extremely embarrassed that it was seen in that condition.
*Rob-- for too many reasons to number.
*Grandpa having his cell on at the lake so mom can do a life jacket check
*5 oh yeah!!!, 6 ! incredible, beautiful, healthy kids
* Baby loves hanging out on Grandma
* Ankles, feet, and other non-swollen jointed appendages
*Reuning with the family.
*TV in my family room (temporary though it may be)
*Napping babies
*Formula and pacifiers-- making possible the aforementioned napping baby
*Power ranger underwear (making it all good for Nate to miss the lake)
*Chocolate chip cookies with tons of nuts.
*Dr. A saying I can start exercising next week.
*Preschool every day coming up this year.
* 1 st grade-- exciting for K and for me (all day, every day-- is my excitement too palpable?)
* fb-- so I don't feel like the entire world is passing me by
*Maternity shorts that don't reveal their true nature so I can look half cute just one week later
*blogging-- the only way I'll ever have a journal-like thing in my crazy life.
2 comments:
Love it!
so jealous that you can start exercising next week! And so happy that you have that little one!
Post a Comment