Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Compare and Contrast

The Same website that just got finished telling me not to compare myself with other moms has a link to a blog where a mom has this great idea of summer goals-- that are actually being fulfilled.  I have summer goals too, but they never get done.  Why can't I shake the lazies.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Hey Gail,
I love your new format, especially the links to the other websites. I perused the Deliberate Mom site, and liked what I saw. Sadly lacking in racial diversity though. Understanding that the US is made of concentrated demographic pockets, and coming from the most racially diverse county in the US, I'm hopeful that one of the topics discussed at the mom's retreat included strategic solutions involving dissemination of information to all moms everywhere. I always love your blog, and wish you would write more. The issue of racial diversity has been on my mind lately, as I see my daughter off to NYC this fall. She's going to fit right in because it's what she knows.
Just food for thought. Post more pics please, I know those kids have grown some :)