Friday, September 09, 2011

Katie's Birthday list


We have a family rule-- You can't talk about your birthday until 30 days before.  Mostly because I got so tired of listening to birthday party plans for the next year the day AFTER their birthday.  It's more than 30 days before Katie's birthday, but instead of talking about it, she just wrote this letter.  
I will translate:
I would like a pair of walkie talkies
I would like my kitten to be allowed inside on my birthday.
I would like a pocket knife and strawberry rice krispie treats. 
I would like a few bottles of perfume.
I would like to have Pizza for dinner and conference cake for breakfast
After presents I would like to throw fuzzy balls in the air {pom poms}
A remote control girl car
and also I would like an American doll.  I will pay half. {Also a family rule}

At least the girl knows what she wants :)


3 comments:

Julie said...

This is weird. I wrote a comment and it disappeared! Katie's list is so cute!!! Especially the part about the kitten!

btw-what is conference cake?

Kristie said...

She's a cutie! And, yes, what is conference cake??

Gail said...

COnference cake is coffee cake that we make each year during general conference. IT's extremely yummy but a little time consuming so we don't have it very often. I think one of the kids renamed it.