Pack for SL
Calm Fussy Baby
Vacuum
Calm Fussy Baby
Sweep Bathrooms
Calm Fussy Baby
Empty Bathroom Garbages
Calm Fussy Baby
One last load of laundry
Calm Fussy Baby
Shower
Calm Fussy Baby
Hair
Calm Fussy Baby
Dust office
Calm Fussy Baby
Wipe counters
Calm Fussy Baby
Drive to SL
Calm Fussy Baby
Get anything done? Not on your life.
4 comments:
I think baby needs a time out and mom needs a break! hope the babes isn;t too fussy today!
I get absolutely nothing done when RB comes to visit except love her. Being a grandma means she goes home after a few hours and THEN I can get some stuff done. If I had her all day.. nothing would get done. What are you guys going to SL to do? is it a family trip?
My niece Emily got baptized. It was a quick trip. We got there about 10 p.m. Friday and returned home at 11 p.m. Saturday after the baptism, visiting grandma, and checking out the couches we want and can't find in St. George. Total-- about 10 hours driving in two days. Luckily we have a DVD player in the car. Whose smart idea was that anyway.
Fabulous post. Does "Drive to SL" mean Salt Lake?!!
Post a Comment