Wednesday, December 16, 2009

VOTE NOW

Suffering from a monumental case of writer's block, she asked her constituency, limited though it was, what they'd like her to write about. Not that she believed her eloquence was anything worth seeking, but just in hopes that their input would spur her creativity and motivation.

1. The Importance of educating women.
2. How moms use their education daily.
3. Putting High school behind you. Or not.
4. Lifelong goals and dreams
5. Any variation of the theme "20 . . ." for example: 20 places I must see before I die, 20 Books to read this year, 20 foods I cannot live without, 20 best books of all time, 20 injuries I got this year, you get the picture.
6. Professions I should have entered and why.
7. Fears-- irrational and otherwise
8. Great life triumphs
9. Dream vacations
10. Life-shaping events
11. Testimony
12. Expansion of certain topics: NCLB, The State of Education in Wash Co., Family History, the Book of Mormon
13. Family Memories

Okay, friends. Help me out. Be my muse. Help me decide what needs to be discussed for my online journal. Vote now.

6 comments:

Julie said...

Why not write about all of them, starting with lifelong dreams and goals.

Kristie said...

I vote for "life-shaping events." That one always elicits a lot of material. :-)

Mrs. J said...

I am voting for numbers 1, 6 and 7

Brenda said...

I like the 20 theme.

Unknown said...

I'm logged in as my mother. I vote for the importance of educating women. --Marie

sandals said...

It's probably a little late for this but how about your testimony? What an awesome place to share it and be a member-missionary!