Lists aren't exactly depth objects, but they help me organize my thinkings. Bear with me.
THINGS I DESIRE LESS OF:
* Distraction-- in the form of FB&TV
* Temptation in the form of choc. chip cookies, facebook, crafting supplies (for projects that never come to fruition.
* Drivel-- I let myself get hooked into poor quality or questionable entertainment because I "just need to have something on"-- A recent example. One show that I really like, I realize is probably not the kind of show I want to be watching. The other day it had a SUUUPPPER catchy song that was full of 2 words I don't really want my kids hearing or singing. I can't get it out of my head. EEEEEEEEK!!
* Noise-- in the form of bickering, continual media, etc.
* Clutter-- Today's impulse purchase is tomorrow's regret. This may not be true for everyone, but it definitely is for me. I nickel and dime myself to death buying small, stupid things and in two weeks throw it away. Such is the way of Stocking stuffers, easter baskets, birthdays, etc. THIS needs to stop.
I SHOULD REMEMBER MY MOTTO OF THE PAST:
Live Simply
Spend Less
Give More
1 comment:
If you want to come and take pictures, I will let you! We are going to bless Jaxon on Sunday and I would like to have some pictures of him in his outfit. Let me know if you want to and we can arrange a time.
Post a Comment