Practicing Alternative Dispute Resolution
Finding humor in the daily Stuff;
Occasionally waxing poetic and philosophical;
Preserving a history for my family
Wednesday, June 30, 2010
ANNUAL TWILIGHT MOCKING
Okay. I know I'm taking a risk, but am I the only woman who didn't see Eclipse with a huge group of other women at Midnight? Rob and I will go see it together. Hope that doesn't mean he's relinquishing his man-card.
Oh Gail...I haven't seen it yet either. Not sure I'm going to, as the other two were mediocre. I have no comment on Rob's man card, but ask him again if he's sure he wants to see it. He might be the only man in the theater, which makes him either incredibly strange to everyone else, or a hero to you. I choose the latter!!
Gail! You are missing out! One of the most fun-silly-I-get-to-forget-that-I'm-an-adult experiences I have had in a long time! Don't get me wrong. Still can't stand Bella. Or Edward. But, a little werewolf eye candy was needed. I'm on a low-carb diet. I was craving;)
I went to a private showing last night with some friends. Turns out it was a *recruitment party* of sorts for Lia Sophia jewelry. It was a lot of fun - the theater was full and I counted 4 men in the place. I have to say this was probably the best of the 3 so far, but none have lived up to the books. If Rob is willing to go then you are blessed!
5 comments:
Oh Gail...I haven't seen it yet either. Not sure I'm going to, as the other two were mediocre. I have no comment on Rob's man card, but ask him again if he's sure he wants to see it. He might be the only man in the theater, which makes him either incredibly strange to everyone else, or a hero to you. I choose the latter!!
Gail! You are missing out! One of the most fun-silly-I-get-to-forget-that-I'm-an-adult experiences I have had in a long time! Don't get me wrong. Still can't stand Bella. Or Edward. But, a little werewolf eye candy was needed. I'm on a low-carb diet. I was craving;)
I'm not going at all. As to Robert's man-card. . . just don't tell Tom :)
I went to a private showing last night with some friends. Turns out it was a *recruitment party* of sorts for Lia Sophia jewelry. It was a lot of fun - the theater was full and I counted 4 men in the place. I have to say this was probably the best of the 3 so far, but none have lived up to the books. If Rob is willing to go then you are blessed!
Maybe I'll borrow it at some point.... or at least wait for it to show up at the dollar theater : ) And yes, if I go so will Dan! LOL!
Movie title notwithstanding... I have wanted a GOOD girls night out.
Post a Comment