I found this Unpublished post and thought I'd finally post it:
Facebook has asked me to change my profile to a picture from my youth. Having already used Belle and she's not really from my youth anyway, I chose Tigger. Why? you ask. Cause I want to be Tigger. But I tend to be more of a conglomeration of Eeyore and Rabbit-- not finding as much joy as I should and worried about unimportant things.
Facebook has asked me to change my profile to a picture from my youth. Having already used Belle and she's not really from my youth anyway, I chose Tigger. Why? you ask. Cause I want to be Tigger. But I tend to be more of a conglomeration of Eeyore and Rabbit-- not finding as much joy as I should and worried about unimportant things.
I want to be MORE Tigger.
Case in point: Christmas Decorations: I DO NOT LOVE DECORATING FOR CHRISTMAS. Putting Christmas lights on the tree-- tense times. I am resolved to Love it this year-- or at least delegate the task to more zealous, energetic individuals in my household.The Rabbit part of me: scurries about worrying about getting everything done and missing things. I'm done being Rabbit. I have no use for Eeyore. I'd like to be an incredible mix of the others-- Tigger's Energy and Enthusiasm, Piglet's Positivity, Owl's Wisdom, Pooh's even kiel.
No comments:
Post a Comment