Saturday, August 25, 2007

Alarm Clocks and Phone Calls

Friday, Amy's alarm goes off-- Incredibly obnoxious as always and I jump out of bed, push her in the shower and jump back in bed. While bemoaning my new lot in life as mother of a child who attends school that starts at a ridiculous hour, I looked at the clock. It took me a few minutes the process that somehow Amy had set her alarm for 4:00 a.m. instead of 6. AAARGHH!! Of course I couldn't fall back asleep until, oh, I don't know 5:45, only to be awoken at 6. HAPPY DAY!!

Then, last night, at 2:36 a.m. I got a call to go to my sister-in-laws as an in-home babysitter for her kids while she had her baby at home. Luckily, for everybody, she had the baby within the hour and I got to go home and go to bed. Tonight I'm cutting all phone lines and electricity in my house so I can Finally Get some zzzzzzz'z.

No comments: