Now that school is back in session, I have time to tell you about our fun trip to Yellowstone National Park. We had a client who owed us some money who operates a hotel in West Yellowstone. We've had this credit for about four years and decided it was time to use some of it. We invited the entire Jensen Family to accompany us and we had a great time.
If the truth be told, I'm not very good at vacations because as soon as we get near water or other situations, I tend to become "Nazi-mom". You know, "Be Careful, please don't even step one foot near that shallow puddle because you might drown." Of course it's not that extreme, but sometimes it approaches it. As you can imagine, Yellowstone with its natural lakes and hugemongous waterfalls, I was more than a little tense. I got over it, though, and just enjoyed the incredible scenery. Here are some of our Cool Pix.
No comments:
Post a Comment