Monday, June 22, 2009

FRIDGE WOES!!


IT was inevitable. After my last weekend prayer, the fridge is definitely on its last legs. We are headed out of town for a few days and have researched some fridges. When we get back we will probably buy this fridge. I want the french doors because the side by side has just not been great as far as finding room for things. We like the ice maker and hope this one makes as much ice as our last one. I think, also, that I need a garage fridge-- something that allows me to shop at Costco and buy in bulk, but not necessarily keep all the bulk stuff right in the kitchen. Maybe for CHristmas.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

You definitely(if that is the wrong spelling blame Tom) need a fridge in the garage. We have one in the shop/office and I LOVE having it to put stuff in it when I have sodas or food made for a party. We also have a really nice little freezer in the pantry.. I want to new fridge in the house and want to put the one we have now on the other side of the kitchen so I would have two fridges and that other one could be for all the kids stuff like sodas, water, leftover stuff ect... YOU will love a fridge in the garage. Trust me on this one.. do not wait for Christmas if you can afford it. yOu could even find a cheapy old one that works.If it is in the garage it does not matter what it looks like. Ours is green from years ago.