Practicing Alternative Dispute Resolution
Finding humor in the daily Stuff;
Occasionally waxing poetic and philosophical;
Preserving a history for my family
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
CHECK OUT THIS TIRADE
A Woman after my own heart on a subject I dearly love: If I could just copy and paste I would, but that seems like plagiarism.
I dared.Good blog. I look at the way the girls dress at the mall and think to myself" that if I was on a jury and something sexually happened to them I would not be on their side. They are asking for what they get. If you dress like a slut then you are going to be treated like one. Deal with it. " who lets their girls go out half dressed. I still tell Adrienne to hide her eyes at the movie during an inappropriate part which nowadays is most of the movie. Course now she tells me more and more.. the joys of getting older. Anyway thanks for sharing.
1 comment:
I dared.Good blog. I look at the way the girls dress at the mall and think to myself" that if I was on a jury and something sexually happened to them I would not be on their side. They are asking for what they get. If you dress like a slut then you are going to be treated like one. Deal with it. " who lets their girls go out half dressed. I still tell Adrienne to hide her eyes at the movie during an inappropriate part which nowadays is most of the movie. Course now she tells me more and more.. the joys of getting older. Anyway thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment