It has arrived. The day I have been looking forward to for many many years-- the day I celebrate having survived on this earth for 40 YEARS.!!!!. Oh, did I exclamation that? I've been told it's rude in today's world of technospeak, but today I am just using it for emphasis, excitement, exaggeration, celebration. (I love Exclamation points. Next to the question mark they are my favorite punctuation mark.) To celebrate such an auspicious occasion, my friend and I (who turn 40 on the same day) are throwing ourselves a bash!!!!!. Our original thought was to rent our friend's mortuary as a venue but then decided that was in poor taste. Instead, we are taking our adult friends Roller Skating complete with the limbo, hokey pokey, and 80's tunes up the wazzoo.
You're invited. Hope you can come. :)

2 comments:
Wish I could come--sounds like a blast from the past!!!!!!!! When we get to see each other next, I will take you on a fieldtrip to a public bathroom and we'll blow paper towels around!!!!!!!! Love you!!!!!! Happy Birthday, Sweet Gail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have a wonderfully Happy Birthday dear Gail!!! Did you know that you and my husband are both March 6th birthdays? (He'll be 43 though.) And you're a lot more daring than me, when I turn 40 on March 7th, I'm doing it quietly so that the world doesn't notice. We're about to entire our FORTIES!! Can you believe it?!
Post a Comment