Thursday, July 14, 2011

Aimsley, Aimaronie, Amelia

Missed her this week and just learned how to make a photobucket collage so I thought I'd do a retrospective if you know what I mean.  And don'tcha dare mention that she's a year from driving and three years from leaving or I might break your face. 
Photobucket

4 comments:

mr catch said...

I was more thinking I should mention that at 16, her parents should keep her locked up. She is a beautiful girl!

Nice to see you!
Connie

Kristie said...

I don't know which picture is my favorite, she looks so sweet in every one. In a world where the kids are so eager to grow up too fast, congratulations on raising a beautiful young woman!

Mrs. J said...

Oh I love this girl!

Ginger Farnsworth said...

Have you guys really been gone from this side of town that long? My goodness, she has grown into such a lovely young woman. And you can now add "waxing nostalgic" to the list of activities at the top of your blog!