I have been looking for these pictures forever. They got stuck on an old hard drive, but I had burned them to a disc first and Maggie found it. So here we go they're a little out of order due to my lack of uploading skills, but you get the picture:
![]() |
| Front Courtyard before |
![]() |
| Front courtyard after |
![]() |
| Rear exterior in progress. Notice no balcony. Many nightmares about that one. |
![]() |
| View From the dining room before. Notice the 1/2 wall and lovely orange carpet. |
![]() |
| Dining room before. Those columns are gone. |
![]() |
| Master Bath-- I won't show the new bath yet. I can't find the after pictures and it's not too clean today. |
![]() |
| Columns and stair rails removed. Many Heart attacks over this as well-- also stair guys were 3 weeks late so 3 weeks of heart attack. |
![]() |
| Exterior Before. I know. Out of Order. BUT: pay attention to that stucco wall |
![]() |
| And it's off. But not before it knocks our contractor flat on his back from two stories up. FYI, when removing a concrete wall and you're on a scaffold-- don't pull it towards you :{ |
![]() |
| More before of the stairs. They were so pretty, but didn't match the rest of the house. |
![]() |
| Drywall Nightmare because the wall texture was a knuckle breaker |
![]() |
| Not a great after but you can see new stairs, hardwood floor, half wall removed, new closet doors, etc. |
N
No comments:
Post a Comment