
I'm posting pictures of the current state of my house-- three bedrooms, my office, the hall, family room and two bathrooms--plastic covers everything, so does drywall mud. I'm being so patient. I have never lived in my master bedroom in this house and we've lived here for 3.8 years so I am not complaining. Instead I am finding my zen place. I am enjoying being 6 months pregnant and stepping on nails in my bare feet. Zen! Zen!
5 comments:
Just keep picturing the end result!
Where did you put all your furniture? That sheetrock stuff is so nasty and covers everything in sight. I am not sure if feeling sorry for you is sympathy but I do.. you are stronger than me. Pregnant, hot heat and a house torn apart..hmmmm, all I can say is that it is a good thing you do not drink! It sure would be nice if everyone lived closer so we could all help each other.. like sweeping up the mess after they are done every day. I have been through it and that is one reason I do not want to do much more on our house anytime soon. The good news is that it will be beautiful and you have that wonderful kitchen that I would love to have and those super kids and a great husband. Does that help any? and we all love you.
Hooefully it will be done soon :( I do understand your situation but mine only lasted for 2 years not 3.8.
I do plan on running the 2010 and possibly the Orem 2010...what about you?
Just keep thinking of the end result, but to tell you the truth I would lose it. None of our constructions have taken more than two weeks and that is pushing it for me. I hate being chained to the house.
Thanks everybody. When it's done you'll all have to come visit and stay a spell. I'm way cheaper than a hotel.
Post a Comment