Practicing Alternative Dispute Resolution
Finding humor in the daily Stuff;
Occasionally waxing poetic and philosophical;
Preserving a history for my family
Thursday, April 02, 2009
ON TWO WHEELS!
Katie Learned to Ride her bike on two wheels and Nate graduated to the the alley bike. Time for a bike ride-- now we just have to pump up mom's tires.
hey Gale! I'm so glad you found me on facebook! It's crazy that we live in the same town and ever see each other! I didn't know you were pregnant! How exciting! Your kids are huge!!! Meaning, Amy and Maggie and matthew were all little when we lived in the same ward!!!
2 comments:
hey Gale! I'm so glad you found me on facebook! It's crazy that we live in the same town and ever see each other! I didn't know you were pregnant! How exciting! Your kids are huge!!! Meaning, Amy and Maggie and matthew were all little when we lived in the same ward!!!
Yeah!!!
Post a Comment