Thursday, April 09, 2009
N.U..M.B.
I am remiss because lately I have Not Updated My Blog. I seem to have so little to say. And yet, yesterday at my TJED 5 pillar class (if you must know, I am the sole public school adherent in a group of homeschool moms [2 dads]) I had NO PROBLEM SAYING ANYTHING because we were talking about ideas, philosophy, religion, economics and sociologies of different worldviews. I won't repeat my opinions here because I'm not sure they were all that well thought out, but I will say that sometimes I tire of talking about the mundanity of life (is that a word) and instead want to talk about IDEAS. When it begins, I feel my brain whir up like a hard drive. I remember a time when I was productive, intelligent contributing. Right now I feel not so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Gail,
Life is not always easy. Sometimes we make sense and sometimes we don't. Your opinions come from you, therefor you should stand up for them! Don't let anyone else tell you your thoughts don't matter. If they do then it is they with the problem, not you. As soon as we start negating others views then we turn into the very idea we try to distill. We have open minds and respect all, even when we don't agree.
(This is my soap box for the day...by the way, I love your two word sentences, maybe I'll give it a try).
Sorry you had a low day, Gail! Keep expressing your opinions no matter what. Even if you don't get immediate feedback and/or support, you've planted a seed in people's heads. Hang in there!
Post a Comment