. . . . If I'm the only one who didn't know BYU was playing Oklahoma and won
. . . . Why, to borrow a phrase from cousin Renae, I'm so stinkin' blessed to have been in the room when a fan combusted in my house-- could've been when I was gone, or the kids were alone, etc. Instead-- everybody's safe, fire is contained within seconds and no damage to anything but the fan. pretty sure I don't deserve it.
. . . . why Bentley is such an angel in public and such a pill at home? So not useful for eliciting sympathy.
. . . . When did my children start growing up so much?
. . . . When will J.R. Bring my office cabinets-- if ever?
. . . . Why some people refuse to join facebook-- Even with me as their only friend. :) THis is for You, R.J.-- Since you're such a loyal reader :)
. . . . Why I didn't appreciate my extended family as much when I lived near them.
. . . . Can you overdose on dark chocolate and almonds?
. . . . Which book should I read next seeing as my sit-and-focus time is as rare as Bentley sitting quiet and alert?
. . . . What was I supposed to bring to the Bayles' cabin?
. . . . When will my house be finished?
. . . . Am I overfeeding this kid or is he just HUNGRY?
Anyway, just wondering.
4 comments:
You should read The Book Thief. Deep but an easy read.
Love it all, Gail. I miss our extended family, too. Julie thinks we should visit you early next year (Feb-ish), and I think she's right. Let us know if another time frame works for you.
Visit me anytime.
Oh Gail! I hope you didn't stress too much about what to bring to the cabin. We had a great time with you thanks for coming.
Post a Comment