I AM
MINDFULLYandPURPOSEFULLY
MINDFULLYandPURPOSEFULLY
ELIMINATING
NUTRITIONALLY VACANT FOOD
Instead of I am "Dieting", I am changing what I eat because when I eat too many processed foods I don't feel as good as when I am eating foods in their natural, fiber-rich, salt-free state. I am trying to be faithful in Using Myfooddiary.com which is an amazing, worth-the-$9-a-month tool. I have only dropped a couple of pounds. But in the past it has brought me amazing results. Now I'm just trying to figure out how to deal with weekends which are my biggest downfall.
Just a note: Dove Dark Chocolate Promises are not nutritionally vacant as they contain anti-oxidants, etc. Guess I'm going to do some real research on Dark Chocolate benefits.
BTW: Here is a list of 14 superfoods that should be in everyone's diet.
Beans -- reduce obesity
Blueberries -- lower risk for cardiovascular disease
Broccoli -- lowers the incidence of cataracts and fights birth defects
Oats -- reduce the risk of type II diabetes
Oranges -- prevent strokes
Pumpkin -- lowers the risk of various cancers
Wild salmon -- lowers the risk of heart disease
Soy -- lowers cholesterol
Spinach -- decreases the chance of cardiovascular disease and age-related macular degeneration
Tea -- helps prevent osteoporosis
Tomatoes -- raise the skin's sun protection factor
Turkey -- helps build a strong immune system
Walnuts -- reduce the risk of developing coronary heart disease, diabetes, and cancer
Yogurt-promotes strong bones and a healthy heart
Blueberries -- lower risk for cardiovascular disease
Broccoli -- lowers the incidence of cataracts and fights birth defects
Oats -- reduce the risk of type II diabetes
Oranges -- prevent strokes
Pumpkin -- lowers the risk of various cancers
Wild salmon -- lowers the risk of heart disease
Soy -- lowers cholesterol
Spinach -- decreases the chance of cardiovascular disease and age-related macular degeneration
Tea -- helps prevent osteoporosis
Tomatoes -- raise the skin's sun protection factor
Turkey -- helps build a strong immune system
Walnuts -- reduce the risk of developing coronary heart disease, diabetes, and cancer
Yogurt-promotes strong bones and a healthy heart
No comments:
Post a Comment